Thursday, October 16, 2008

October 2008

Well, I decided that this might be the best way to have family and friends keep up with the new happenings in our life. Since I am now a little over 7 months pregnant and getting bigger by the day, I decided this might be easier to post how we're doing and what we're up to. After having five ultrasounds since I became pregnant, the last three in the past two months, I've been told we are having a girl twice and a boy this last time. I am off to see my doctor this Friday in hopes that she will be convinced to do an in office ultrasound for me. I am not one of those people who enjoy the "surprise" at birth of the sex of their baby. I am a planner and intend to be prepared. I am fine with either sex, although it was exciting for a while to think I would have one of each, but I am ok with a boy as long as he's healthy. So, i'll keep everyone posted as to what occurs. Todd is still working like a fiend as a truck dispatcher/broker. He likes it a lot but the traveling is tough to Mars Hill. When not at work he is helping me more and more around the house due to being too big/tired to do a lot now. He loves his new garage and revels in fixing things around our house. Devon is in Kindergarten this year and amazes us. Every day he comes home with new knowledge and has to share. We love seeing him blossom like this but it is also sad that our "baby" is growing up. We love him too much sometimes I think. He is anxiously awaiting Christmas coming up and is really into the holidays this year. Too much fun. With my due date December 27th, I hope I won't be in the hospital at Christmas. We'll see... Love to all our family and friends. We'll keep you posted on the baby front!

No comments: